Hospitality industry local scholarship programs
Below is a list of scholarships available that give priority to Monterey County residents, managed by the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation (NRAEF). Go here to begin application process.
- Monterey County Hospitality Association (up to $2500)
- Ted J. Balestreri & Bert P. Cutino Scholarship
- David Armanasco Scholarship
- Scott Vandenberg Scholarship
- Carol Chorbajian Scholarship
- Cal Stamenov Scholarship
- Glenn and Sue Hammer Scholarship – (supports students studying at UNLV)
The above scholarships assist students pursuing degrees in hotel management, culinary studies, wine and other hospitality fields. Priority goes first and foremost to Monterey County residents, followed by students from anywhere in California and then those elsewhere in the United States.