MCHA Education Webinar Series
You are invited to a Zoom webinar.
When: Monday June 29, 2020 2:30-4:00 PM
Topic: “RESTAURANT STATE PROTOCOLS”, EMPLOYEE TRAINING
& CUSTOMER SERVICE
(open to all employees)
If you participated in this webinar, click here for the Certificate of Participation
- Restaurant / F&B State Protocols for Re-Opening
- Handout Restaurants Staff Training
- Guest Services COVID-19 Training
The Restaurant sector has been given approval to open in Monterey County. Are your employees trained to deliver the Hospitality Protocols required by the state and county? We have prepared a training for employees to effectively implement safety protocols to protect guests, themselves and associates along with customer service training. Training materials will be provided as well as a certification opportunity.
- John Avella | Executive Director of Sustainable Hospitality Program @CSUMB
- Jim Covel | Director Guest Experience Training and Interpretation @Monterey Bay Aquarium
- Angel Gonzalez| Assistant Professor, Sustainable Hospitality @CSUMB
– Education Webinar “RESTAURANT STATE PROTOCOLS” II
975 4584 1706