THE MCHA HEALTH & WELFARE TRUST
The Monterey County Hospitality Association is pleased to announce the launch of the Monterey County Hospitality Association Health and Welfare Trust. The trust was established to provide our membership an additional benefit of an affordable health insurance solution for their employees. Through it, not only will you have access to high quality, large group health insurance rates, you will also have access to competitive dental, vision, and life insurance programs.
- A variety of PPO and HSA plan options
- Increased purchasing power with a group of over 2000+ employees
- Simplified government compliance
- Composite rates- no age band rating
- Provided by the Trust to MCHA members with 3 or more employees
- Accepted by the leading local healthcare professionals and facilities
- Available to employees throughout CA and out of state
The plan is available from August 1st and you DO NOT need to wait for your current plan to renew. Please note, these plans are fully insured by United Health Care. We have appointed the Monterey Hospitality Benefits Group, Inc. as the sole consultant firm.
For access to the plans, please contact either:
to set up an appointment or call 831.920.2841. You can also preview the plans at: