MCHA Education Webinar Series
When: Wednesday June 24, 2020 – 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM
Topic: LODGING STATE PROTOCOLS & CUSTOMER SERVICE TRAINING
(open to all employees)
If you participated in this webinar, click here for the Certificate of Participation
Webinar Documents (pdf):
- Hotel State Protocols for Re-Opening
- Hotel State Protocols for Re-Opening (Spanish)
- Guest Services COVID-19 Training
The lodging sector has been given approval to open for leisure travel in Monterey County. Are your employees trained to deliver the Hospitality Protocols required by the state and county? We have prepared a training for employees to effectively implement safety protocols to protect guests, themselves and associates along with customer service training. Training materials will be provided as well as a certification opportunity.
- Molly Jansen: Hospitality Department Head & Instructor at Monterey Peninsula College
- Jim Covel: Director Guest Experience Training and Interpretation at Monterey Bay Aquarium
- Dr. John Avella: Executive Director of Sustainable Hospitality Program at CSUMB
A restaurant webinar is scheduled for June 29th at 2:30 – mark your calendars.
– Education Webinar “HOTELS/MOTELS/LODGING STATE PROTOCOLS” II
933 8098 2098