The Monterey County Hospitality Association offers important training opportunities to MCHA members through our annual Education Seminar Series, including professional development and career enhancement workshops to advance careers in the hospitality field.
The 2022 Education Seminar Package enables businesses to maximize training at a reduced annual price, based on number of employees. Plan ahead and sign your team up today! Offer available through February 2022
The package includes unlimited seminar attendance to all employees of your business for the calendar year as follows:
- $150 per year for businesses with less than 50 employees
- $300 per year for businesses with 50 – 100 employees
- $450 per year for businesses with 100+ employees
2022 EDUCATION SEMINAR SERIES
- JANUARY 18th – Trends in Labor Law – Human Resources Focus (virtual webinar)
- FEBRUARY 22nd – More info coming soon regarding registration and topic
- MARCH 9th – Team Member Engagement
Location: CSUMB Alumni Visitors Center
- APRIL 19th – Effective Communication, Location: Monterey Plaza Hotel & Spa
- MAY 3rd – 1st Time Supervisor Skills, Location: CSUMB Alumni Visitors Center
- SEPTEMBER – Women in Leadership – All Levels
- OCTOBER – Developing Guest Loyalty
- NOVEMBER – Emotional and Social Intelligence
In person individual seminar participation is $25 per member. Space is limited, so please register early. Recorded seminars will be available online for those unable to attend at no charge.
All seminars are Supervisor/Manager focused, unless noted. Topics and dates subject to change.