MCHA Education Seminar Series
“21st Century Time Management”
Date: Tuesday, February 6th, 2018
Registration at 8:30 a.m., Program: 9:00-11:00
Location: Monterey Peninsula College,
(the Sam Karas Room, map attached)
The seminar is for emerging leaders, team leaders and supervisors
Speaker: Ed Smith, Co-Owner of On Base Leadership Training
At the end of this workshop, participants should be able to:
- Plan and prioritize with more efficiency and productivity
- Overcome procrastination quickly and easily
- Handle crisis effectively and quickly
- Organize your workspace and workflow to make better use of time
- Delegate more effectively and learn how you can build a stronger team
- Plan meetings more appropriately and effectively
Research has consistently demonstrated that when we have clear goals we are more efficient and achieve much more satisfaction.
The Workshop may reveal for participants time management strategies and improve areas the participants are already using and seek improvements.
- Identify your biggest time wasters
- Avoiding being overloaded and communicating “No” to gain needed time
- Identify what You could doing better?
Ed Smith: a Certified Member of the John Maxwell Leadership Team and Co-Owner of On Base Leadership Training. He holds a Master Degree in Public Administration in Urban, State and Federal Governance, and a B.A. in Criminal Justice from the University of Sacramento. He also holds a California Teaching Credential. Ed retired after a 34 year career in law enforcement include 23 years in supervision and leadership positions. He has a number of years teaching and coaching in the field of organizational leadership and supervisory development; with an emphasis in team efficiency, communications, accountability personnel assessments, mentoring for peak performance. Mr. Smith was born and raised on the Monterey Peninsula and has spent an active life serving his community
Leadership Series Members must register
Reserve your space by Friday, February 2nd. Space is Limited and RSVP’s are required. $25 fee for MCHA members & $40 fee for non-members. No show policy: A $25 fee will be assessed and billed to the member property.
For any questions please call or e-mail MCHA Administrative Office (831) 626-8636 firstname.lastname@example.org