MCHA Education Seminar Series
“Emergency Preparedness and
Business Continuity Workshop”
Thursday, November 9th
Registration: 8:00 am
Program: 8:30-11:30 am
Location: Embassy Suites
(Laguna Grande C & D)
Who should attend: General Manager’s, Supervisors, Human Resource Directors, Security, Emergency/Safety Team, IT Team
Description: Join us as we share best practices and learn vital crisis management information from a panel of local experts. Learn how to recover from a crisis when business is interrupted or devastated and reestablish operations. Learn key principals of emergency planning and systematic responses to a variety of adverse conditions.
Even if you have a corporate emergency plan in place, this workshop will also give you valuable information and important local resources. It is also an opportunity to hear best practices and add new elements to your existing plan.
If you make one seminar all year this should be it!
- Fire Chief G. Panholzer, City of Monterey Fire Department
- Police Chief D. Hober, City of Monterey Police Department
- Mr. Kirk Gafill, Owner CEO Nepenthe Restaurant, Big Sur
- Mr. Luis Alvarez, CEO Alvarez Technology Group
- Mr. Gerry Malais, Director Monterey Office of Emergency Services
- Ms. Katherine Daniels Kurtz, Chief of Staff Monterey County 5th District Staff to Supervisor Mary Adams
Reserve your space by Monday, November 6th. Space is Limited and RSVP’s are required. $25 fee for MCHA members & $40 fee for non-members. No show policy: A $25 fee will be assessed and billed to the member property.
For any questions, call or e-mail the MCHA Administrative Office
(831) 626-8636 firstname.lastname@example.org