The Monterey County Hospitality Association (MCHA) is offering a ongoing training program for guest contact employees in Monterey County. The program, MY Monterey, offers interpersonal training as well as education on the region’s history and attractions to equip employees with tools to provide a consistent visitor experience throughout their stay in Monterey County.
Taking care of our county’s visitors and ensuring that their experiences are memorable will increase the number of return visitors which translates into a stronger hospitality industry. The MY Monterey program will aid in this effort by educating our guest contact employees on:
1. History and culture of Monterey County
2. Importance of listening to our customers
3. Helping to educate visitors on what Monterey County has to offer and
creating an emotional connection to the destination so that they return for
generations to come.
Next dates: (Click date below to register)
- March 6th, 2018 (Asilomar Conference Grounds)
- March 22nd, 2018 (Golden Bough Theater)
- March 29th, 2018 (Monterey Conference Center)